Purpose: Incorporating your understanding of rhetorical context and discourse communities with an enthusiasm for your chosen topic, you are tasked with writing a Research Project that fulfills the objectives you designate in your research question or thesis.
• Minimum of 1500 words
• Use of seven sources, three of which must be scholarly sources
• Clear and complex research question or thesis presented in the introduction
• Address counterarguments and counterclaims
• Provide context for the topic, including exigency
• Incorporate organizational devices typical of your chosen style (APA, MLA, or IEEE)
• Paragraph-level organization should support the overall objective of the project
• Use language, sources, and rhetorical moves that appeal to the intended audience
• Show awareness of the broader rhetorical context
• Formatting consistent with APA, MLA, or IEEE.