Teaching Kids to Code
Writing a research paper gives you an opportunity to explore a topic of special interest, research that topic, and organize your research findings in writing for an academic audience.
Through your preparation work, you have established an argumentative thesis statement and have planned a clear organization of your main points. Your research is complete, and the details are integrated into your writing plan. You have pulled it all together in a draft and have revised the paper’s organization, ideas, and words.
In this task, you will write the final draft of your paper. Aim for a polished, error-free submission. The writing tone for your research paper should be formal and appropriate for academic writing. The information in the essay should be based on credible source material.
The paper must follow APA documentation guidelines, and any sources that you cite in the paper must be included in the reference list. Likewise, any source in the reference list must also be cited in your paper.
Note: An abstract is not required for this task, but including a title page is recommended.
A. Write a cohesive, argumentative research paper in which you do the following:
1. Provide an effective introduction.
2. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
3. Develop each of the main points in effective paragraphs with support from a variety of sources.
4. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. Include at least 7 academically credible sources in your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.