Project #4 CRC cards and Class diagram
The following activity diagram depicts the process of buying eye glasses from the viewpoint of the patient. The first step is to see an eye doctor who determines if the patient needs glasses then gives the patient a prescription. The patient goes to a glasses store, where he selects the frame and places the order for the glasses. Once the glasses have been made, the patient returns to the store for a fitting and pays for the glasses.
USE CASE DIAGRAM
The following use case diagram illustrates the process of buying eye glasses.
CRC CARDS AND CLASS DIAGRAM
The following concepts were identified from the Activity diagram and Use Case diagram above.
Patient Prescription Eyeglasses Frame
Lenses Order Doctor Store
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIORS
The system needs to remember at minimum the following attributes and perform the following operations
Eyeglasses getLenseID Eyeglasses getFrameID Order calculateTax
Order calculateItemCost Order calculateTotalCost Customer getContact Customer getPaymentInfo Prescription getSpecification Lens getStrength
Store getDirections Doctor getAppointment
Bill to address CC#
Email address ID
Eye glasses Base cost Eyeglasses Description Eyeglasses Discount cost Eyeglasses Manufacturer Eyeglasses Model
Order Discount price Order ID
Order Retail price Prescription Date Prescription specification Product ID (eyeglasses) Ship to address
Store name Store phone Store address Store number
Phone number (home) Phone number (work)
1. Create a CRC card for each class
2. Use the classes that were outlined for you and create the CLASS diagram for the system.
- Determine which class each attribute belongs to.
- Identify and add associations to the diagram
- Name your associations
- Add attributes and behaviors to the diagram
- Identify and add multiplicity indicators to the diagram
1. Upload your PDF version of the project to the assignment posting on blackboard 2. Use the cover page at the end of this handout as the first page of your assignment