- How could the text be read and interpreted differently by two different readers?
If the text had been written in a different time or place or language or for a different audience, how and why might it differ?
3. How and why is a social group represented in a particular way?Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onIB Written Task 2
4. Which social groups are marginalized, excluded or silenced within the text?
5. How does the text conform to, or deviate from, the conventions of a particular genre, and for what purpose?
6. How has the text borrowed from other texts, and with what effects?
The 2 books you need to pick from to answer these questions are:
Pride and Prejudice
The 100 year old man who jumped out of a window and disappeared.