- In what ways does the debate over war powers matter for understanding the present day politics of US foreign policy?
Is the concept of Manifest Destiny important for understanding the conduct of US foreign policy today?
3. What are the legacies of Wilsonianism for present day US foreign policy making?
4. Did the Cold War radically alter traditions of US foreign policy making?
5. Is George Kennan’s distinction between ‘realists’ and ‘moralists’ a useful way of analysing US foreign policy?
6. How important has ‘isolationism’ been as a factor in US foreign policy making?
7. Would it be accurate to characterise US foreign policy as ‘imperial anticolonialism’?
8. Does the ‘Global War on Terror’ inaugurated by George W. Bush have similarities to the Cold War?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on