After completing the reading this week, we reflect on a few key concepts this week:
- Discuss what performance management is and how it influences effective teams.
- Review table 11.1, define leadership behaviors (in your own words), and note which behaviors are beneficial at specific organizational activities (example: project planning, leading coworkers, etc…). Please note at least five organizational activities and be specific when responding.
- Note at least two organizational capabilities and compare and contrast each.
Please be sure to answer all the questions above in the initial post.
Please ensure the initial post and two response posts are substantive. Substantive posts will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Expand on the topic, by adding additional thoughtful information
- Answer a question posted by another student in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source
- Make an argument
At least one scholarly (peer-reviewed) resource should be used in the initial discussion thread. Please ensure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use APA references and in-text citations.
This week’s journal article focuses on how positive team culture can correct the impact of lagging leadership creativity. Additionally, we discussed how digital transformation leaders in regard to artificial intelligence (AI). After reviewing the reading, please answer the following questions:
- What is your definition of AI? Please explain.
- What is your opinion of AI, is the technology currently available? Why or why not?
- Please note at least four AI technologies, explain if they are truly AI or something else. Thoroughly explain your answer.
- How is AI perceived as different in various industries and locations? Please explain.
Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
Needed 1 page for Discussion and 3 1/2 page for Written assignment before deadline…