Course: IT460 Unit: 7
Outcomes addressed in this activity:
Design forms and reports that follow the guidelines for formatting.
Identify key considerations for effective user interface design
Assess data design and concepts
IT460-2 Develop logical models for a proposed system
Please complete the following assignment using MS Word. Save the assignment as Unit 7 Assignment.doc and place it into the Unit 7 Assignment Drop Box. Click here to access the “SCR-TIMS Work Session Link”.
The following are the only deliverables required for this week:
Part A: Output and User Interface Design
1. Create a detail report that will display all SCR courses in alphabetical order, with the course name and the instructor name in a group header; the Social Security number, name, and telephone number of each current student in the detail section; and the student count in a group footer (SCR-TIMS Work Session, Session 8, To Do List, Part # 1).
2. Create a source document for an SCR mail-in registration form.
3. Also need a design for a Web-based course registration form (SCR-TIMS Work Session, Session 9, To Do List, Part # 4).
1. Produce a detailed report.
2. Create a source document.
3. Submit a Web-based course registration form. List all entities that interact with TIMs and draw an ERD.