analyze the business case study entitled “Chipotle: The Challenges of Integrity” which can be found in the course textbook and prepare a written memorandum detailing their findings. The memorandum must be completed on an individual basis.
The case analysis should follow the general steps below:
1. Identify the problem or issue
2. Analyze all information/data provided
3. Develop and evaluate alternatives
4. Select and justify the preferred alternative
5. Develop an action/implementation plan
Section headings, bolding, different font sizes, bullet points or enumeration should be used to make the memorandum easier for the reader to follow. The memorandum should be no more than 1,500 words in length. Times New Roman with font size 12 for regular text and headings with font size 14 should be used.